We are hiring a Senior Full Stack .NET C# Developer
Camanio AB is a digital welfare technology company that develops a unique digital platform for medical and social care in the home, it is called Camanio Smart Care. The platform is a cloudbased service that integrates all IoT, welfare tech, sensors, alarms etc. into one platform and interface. It is modular, flexible and modern to provide the foundation for a future digital care from municipalities, regions and relatives.
Location: Danvikstull, Stockholm
Your future role
As a Senior full stack developer at Camanio you will be working using the latest technologies in a team of high-performing colleagues who are passionate about programming, on agile projects with high customer involvement. You will help to build Camanio’s basic platform and new smart services meeting the customers’ needs.
As Camanio is in a growth phase, you will have big impact and with your expertise shape the company and the future of healthcare.
The role includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- With your full-stack experience, design intelligent solutions that include front-end, client and back-end systems
- Be a manufacturer of requirements from costumers
- Work together with the team to prototype new solutions
- Be responsible for the entire product life cycle, from idea to production, implementation and support
- In the future to be tasked with being a mentor for team members both internal and external including coach consults and lead in projects
- Work with imbedded solutions e.g. 5G
To be successful in this role you are updated on the modern technology, curious and have a genuine interest in programming. You are innovative and creative by nature, motivated by problem solving and have ability to reflect on the ongoing work.
You possess a producing mindset and can drive your own work forward with confidence, as you will have full responsibility of your delivery.
To work at Camanio is to work with people who are willing to walk an extra mile to achieve greatness, this should come naturally for you. As it is a small company, it is highly meriting to be a social and kind team player that not only brings highly qualified programming to the team, but also contributes with a positive and open mindset.
- At least five years’ experience of programming and full-stack development
- Experience of .NET
- Experience of Akka.NET
- Experience of programming in C#/.NET and/or Java
- Experienced in front-end and back-end frameworks
- REST API
- Used to solve AD-hoc problems
- Used to apply data model patterns
- Familiar with Kubernetes
- Familiar with Microsoft, IoT Hub via MQTT
- Development in web applications such as Angular and/or Typescript
- Great communicative skills in English, both written and verbal as it is the corporate language
It is good to have:
- Experience from working in cloud environment (Azure, AWS, google cloud)
- Experience and full understanding of the concept of working in advanced systems with different structures.
- Great communication skills in the Swedish language
Why this role
Camanio is a company with an open-minded culture with lead words: Caring and consideration. Respect, honesty, integrity and responsibility - with these values Camanio Care lay the foundation for their work and work environment. Their vision is to offer welfare technology and a better life quality to individuals, while at the same time increase the quality of care and making it more efficient. In a developing industry constant change is required, and at Camanio they see the opportunity to work creatively in a welcoming environment. They help each other create the best conditions for success. They will support you with education, cooperation with universities and their competence network.
Welcome to send your application!
Contact and application
If you fullfil these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. We will not be able to handle any applications via e-mail due to GDPR.
Your consultant, Ekaterina Leonova at Talentor Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.