We are hiring a Product Owner
Camanio AB is a digital welfare technology company that develops a unique digital platform for medical and social care in the home, it is called Camanio Smart Care. The platform is a cloudbased service that integrates all IoT, welfare tech, sensors, alarms etc. into one platform and interface. It is modular, flexible and modern to provide the foundation for a future digital care from municipalities, regions and relatives.
Your future role
Take the lead as Camanio’s new Product Owner to drive future product and business development in digital care! This role includes setting the long-term strategy for the care services, defining business objectives, working towards maximizing profitability, but also understanding and representing the wants and needs of our customers and users. Join the journey with Camanio to break new grounds and change the way healthcare works!
We believe that you are a motivated and dedicated Technical Product Owner that is passionate about delivering value-driven technology. With a holistic point of view, you want to find the best solution for the platform/the services and you have the skills to make it happen. To communicate with different people and to translate the business requirements to developers isn't a problem for you. You’re also a natural leader that advocates autonomous teams and agile methods.
- Methodical and structured as a person.
- Writes documentation that is understandable to both developers and business managers.
- Work experience and excellent knowledge of agile software development projects.
- Preferably to be certified as a Scrum product owner (or have similar experiences).
- Documented experience as a Product Owner, Tech Lead, or Lead Developer within the games or the tech industry for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience owning and managing a product roadmap, crafting product requirements, and specifications.
- Technical writing experience, ensuring the bridging between development and actual customer services.
- Project management eg. time-planning and budget management as well as managing relationships and internal communication.
- Familiar with Microsoft development tools, project management, and agile tools.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Read more about the position and send in your application at Talentor. Welcome to send your application!
Contact and application
If you fullfil the criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. We will not be able to handle any applications via e-mail due to GDPR.
Your consultant, Ekaterina Leonova at Talentor Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.