We are hiring a Mobile Application Developer
Camanio AB is a digital welfare technology company that develops a unique digital platform for medical and social care in the home, it is called Camanio Smart Care. The platform is a cloudbased service that integrates all IoT, welfare tech, sensors, alarms etc. into one platform and interface. It is modular, flexible and modern to provide the foundation for a future digital care from municipalities, regions and relatives.
Your future role
As the Mobile Application developer at Camanio, you will be working using the latest technologies in a team of high-performing colleagues who are passionate about programming, on agile projects with high customer involvement. You will be involved in the entire development process, including discussing and testing requirements for designing and implementing new solutions together with the team of architects and UX specialists. In this role, you have the benefit of being curious with a great interest in programming.
The role is built for you to own the entire chain of development and programming of cloud services which requires you to have wide knowledge in this area. In this, you will work on implementing both frontend and backend. Mainly this will be on projects with Android, but iOS and cross platforming is part of the description as well.
The role includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Work with both Objective C and Swift to create solutions with a focus on the user
- Collaborate with Mobile architects and UX-specialists to qualify technical detailed requirements of function
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other developers and play an equal part in design, implementation, and problem-solving to achieve the best possible result in each project.
- Make clean code in line with the customers' needs and requirements
- Lead technical improvements activities in the development and on the team
- Contribute to the team in any part of the programming perspective
- You will be a part of an uprising company and work with the latest technology in this journey
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Read more about the position and send in your application at Talentor. Welcome to send your application!
Contact and application
If you fullfil the criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. We will not be able to handle any applications via e-mail due to GDPR.
Your consultant, Ekaterina Leonova at Talentor Sweden, email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.