Bestic® is an assistive eating device which enables people to eat independently. It is intended as a daily support during mealtimes for persons without, or with a reduced, functionality in their arms or hands. Both adults and children can use Bestic, and the user controls the device via different control devices. The device is not intended to be used as a toy.
If the user intends to use the Bestic device in a hospital, the power-adapter must be changed to an adapter which is of class 1 (earth). Please contact Camanio Care AB, Sweden for consultation.
Camanio Care AB takes no responsibility for damages caused by incorrect use of the Bestic device.
The Bestic device must be operated according to the instructions in the user manual.
• Size in transport mode: height – 13.4″, width – 8.7″, depth – 7.9″.
• Weight: 4.4 lbs.
• Running time with battery: approximately 5 hours.
• Inputs: USB and 3.5 mm jack plug.
• Possibility to set spoon height and depth depending on the user’s seating position.
• Bestic is an FDA-registered Medical device Class I.
• Bestic is certified and CE-marked as a Class I device for the EU.